In keeping in line with Provincial COVID health recommendations there are a few announcements and guidelines that applicants need to be aware of
- Upon arrival all participants will have a Screening Assessment for COVID-19. This consists of temperatures taken, along with a series of questions pertaining to symptoms/exposure. These will include.
- Are you experiencing a fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, pneumonia etc.?
- Have you ever travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
- Have you been instructed in the last 14 days to self-isolate
- Did you provide care of have close contact with a person with COVID-19 (probable or confirmed)?
- Has anyone in your household been sick in the last 14 days?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and results are pending?
- Do you work in any other setting where cases of COVID-19 have been diagnosed or an outbreak declared (e.g. meat processing plant, other setting)? Do you live with anyone who works in such a setting?
2. There are a few additional protective measures that will be implemented
- There are no weekend passes
- There will be very limited off-site supervised outings.
- Participants will be required to wear a facemask for the first 14 days. These will be provided.
These measures and guidelines are in place to ensure the safety of both participants and staff. We will adhere to Provincial standards and as measures change we will adjust.
Please review this (or review with your client) before arriving here. If anyone answers 'Yes' to the screening questions, See a medical professional and get cleared for treatment. Otherwise, participants will be turned away at the door to ensure the safety of the program.